"Pre Order" Sierra #38 2-6-6-2 Logging Engine
This logging Mallet was built in 1934 as #4 for the Weyerhaeuser Timber Company's logging operations at Klamath Falls, Oregon. It was sold to the Sierra Railroad of
Jamestown, CA in 1952 and was renumbered to 38. It returned to logging service in 1955, this time in Washington State at
Rayonier's Grays Harbor line. Service ended in 1967. Collect all 3 Road names!!!
- All Brass Construction
- Fully Detailed Backhead
- ERR CRUISE in 3 Rail
- TMCC - Sound is a maybe because of size of the tender.
- Compatible with Legacy, DCS, TMCC, Conventional Control in 3 Rail
- Coil Couplers in 3 Rail
- Available in 2R or 3R
- 054 3 Rail Track, 48" Radius 2 Rail Track Compatible
- Price Depends on Reservations
- Uniquely detailed for each road name.